Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thursday

Howdy!

Well today I was sore. Besides that... Meghan got to teach part f Kevin's class and we had our last class with Kirstene :( and then Harald taught me some chords in his class. After lunch, we had the afternoon off so me and my family and 2 friends went to Cologne to see the cathedral. It was ENORMOUS and beautiful. The bones of the three magi are also kept there in a shrine... After that we went out for ice cream and has spaghettti shaped ice cream that was quite good :).

Tonight we had the open stage show. In the show, there were some pretty cool acts and my family did a couple of fun ones and a sing we wrote for harald and his wife.

No time for random thoughts today...


Probably wont have internet 2morrow but I should on Saturday night. See you all soon!

Chris

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad that the ice cream you guys ate was spaghetti shaped, not spaghetti flavored. :) I miss you all and can't wait to see you all soon!!!!!!! I know I've said things to that effect a lot, but it's TRUE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily called first commenting rights so that's why I'm second. :)

    It's so cool that you wrote a sing! I've never known anyone else who knew how to write a sing. :P But seriously, it's cool that you wrote a song for Harald and his wife. I'm sure they really liked it.

    Looking forward to seeing you all in a little bit...!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! I miss you guys a TON!
    Like...wow. I'm soooo excited that you get to come home Sunday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spaghetti ice cream? That's a weird idea, but it could be good. How would you make the ice cream look like noodles? Herm.
    The question is, are they actually the bones of the Magi? Curious.
    Miss y'all!!

    ReplyDelete